Monday, February 18, 2008

My first BLOG: How I Love Fake Spring!


I think blogging is so cool, I thought I would try it myself. And I thought for my first blog I would say how much I LOVE FAKE SPRING! Every February, just when I think it will never stop raining, the sun comes out and we all hurry outside and dangle our feet in the icey cold pool. We rush out and buy cute summer clothes. We ride our bikes. I start to worry about how I will look in my swimsuit this year. And then, almost before I can wear my new short sleeved blouses it starts to rain again, and I remember it's still February. But you know this FAKE SPRING really helps me get through the rest of winter until the real one comes along.

2 comments:

kashurst said...

I love fake spring, too! In fact I told all the kids at stirytime about it and we decided to celebrate it yesterday!

Gretchie Love said...

I like fake spring without the allergies.....and now my kids can run around naked in the front yard in just their diapers and nobody will call cps on me :)

Followers